Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Big D

I asked Dawson what he wanted to do for his Birthday party this year. He thought for a few seconds....the blurted out "Baseball...Father's vs. Sons" I said.....cool! Easiest party I will ever throw. All of the dad's except for 2 showed up. It was a BLAST! He has thanked me 5 or 6 times for the best birthday part EVER!!! He is pretty passionate about his baseball. He is a true competitive Staheli! I was the only mom at the party. I was choking on all the testosterone! It was a very nice day. Almost 60 degrees and sunny. Glad we didn't wait til this week with all of the snow.

Happy 9th Birthday Dawson! (real b-day 17th). Look at those nice dirty hands (after the game obviously) AND no plate for his food. That's my son........Mr. Manners ;-P

All the dad's & sons

Matt was breaking the "no bunting" rule. They called him on it.


Dawson and his lucky helmet! lol




1 comment:

Talli said...

Happy Birthday Dawson-you look like a Baseball Pro!