Sunday, November 9, 2008

I love and dread Sundays

I love Sundays because we are all home as a family all day. I dread Sundays because we are all home as a family all day! LOL The house is such a disaster on Sunday nights. But, we have fun too. We always usually eat a big dinner together after church. Everyone helps clean up then we all head off to rest or do our own individual thing. Matt, Andy and I always head off for a Sunday afternoon nap. That is probably where the mess comes in LOL. The big kids have their way with the house. It's a good day. Rest is so nice. Wish I could do it everyday ;-) Sunday nights we usually watch a movie together or go visit some friends or family. Tonight we will probably head to my brothers for a visit. Monday is clean the house up day for me. But, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else doing anything else! I have the best kids in the world!!

1 comment:

Jo-Mamma said...

I'm so glad that you are joining the blogging world! It's kind of addicting. . . I have to limit myself through the week or I don't get much done! Love the pics!